Keyless Lock (electronic door locks) Replace and Installation.
Buddy’s Locksmith is there to assist you, no matter the time of day. When dealing with electronic door locks, we offer a 24-hour service for all types, keyless lock or not. Our local locksmiths near you can assist with residential locks and commercial locks, so give us a call if you need to replace your house or business locks. Our entry door keyless locks give you convenience and safety with a modern look. We provide keyless lock installation to make things easier for you.
Replacement and Fresh Install Services in San Jose and the Bay Area
Our company is based in San Jose, but we also work in nearby cities. We continue to serve the South Bay area with our reliable services. The South Bay is a big area, but we know our way around. Wherever you are, we can be there for you. Here are the locations you can find us:
- San Jose
- Mountain View
- Santa Clara
- Los Gatos
- Palo Alto
How Exactly Does a Keyless Lock Operate?
Keyless locks contain inside a short-range transmitter remote. The coded signal is transmitted through radio waves to the inner receiver unit, locking and unlocking a vehicle. It’s simple and easy to use, a method that doesn’t require any movement beyond pressing a button. If you’re holding a bag of groceries, for example, you can use the transmitter to open your vehicle more comfortable.
Best Keyless Electronic Locks in 2021
Buddy’s Locksmith works directly with several brands for extra security measures. We understand the importance of keyless electronic locks, which is why we only use state-of-the-art technologies. Below are the most effective keyless security systems we use:
- Schlage Encode: for the best level of security, compatible with Alexa, opens with the app.
- August Wi-Fi Smart Lock: Best smart features in the market, keypad is an optional accessory.
- Yale Assure Lock SL: Best keyless touchscreen, physical key not optional, compatible with Alexa, opens with the app.
- Kwikset Obsidian: Modern, sleek look, secure screen, up to 16 codes
- SimpliSafe Smart Lock: locks the door if you forgot to, keeps track of those that come and go. User-friendly app.
- SoHoMiLL Electronic Door Knob: Affordable, a limited amount of codes, not a deadbolt, less secure.
Is a Keyless Lock Hackable?
It’s entirely possible that smart locks can be hacked. Keep in mind smart locks rely on wireless networks. Since the lock is connected to your home internet, anyone can try to hack into your network. However, you can only do this if you didn’t correctly set up your network. Be sure everything is in order beforehand; by doing so, make sure your door is always locked.
Do Keyless Entry Locks be Installed With Manual Lock?
Yes, you can use manual locks with keyless entry ones. Additional parts are a necessity, but we can take care of this. You will need a power module door lock to set everything up. If you want keyless entry installations, we are here to help you. Call a local locksmith near the San Jose area, and one of our team members can install keyless entry locks with your manual lock.
Buddy’s Locksmith only works with industry-leading manufacturers. Locks require high-quality materials so they can be strong, durable, and resilient. With the right manufacturers, you are guaranteed better protection in the long run. Below are the ones we work with directly:
- Schlage, Arrow, Mul-T-Lock, Yale, Baldwin, Marks, Sargent, August, Kwikset, ASSA ABLOY, Medeco, Kaba, Ilco, RR Brink, Eve, and more.
Speaking of materials, our locksmiths focus on both quality and quantity. While there are differences in locks, we require all of them to be up-to-date. Buddy’s Locksmith provides locks with a finished polish and unique features. Here are the specifics:
- Commercial locks grade 1 and 2
- Residential locks grade 1 and 2
- Finish: Satin chrome, polished brass
- Sizes: Standard 2-1/2″ or 2-3/4″ backset (doorknobs, lever handles)
- Regular to Maximum security
Buddy’s Locksmith lets you know which lock is the right one for you with a free consultation. Each of them is distinct in their design, so here are the ones we use:
- Keyless door knob locks
- Keyless lever handle locks
- Keyless deadbolt locks
- Keyless Mortise Locks
- Keyless Commercial door Locks and much more…
Buddy’s Locksmith in San Jose Offers The Best Keyless Locks and Installation Services
We believe in a saying – smart solutions for you and your local locksmith. Buddy’s Locksmith continues to work around the clock and carries the best keyless locks. We can provide smart locks, fresh installation, repair or replacement services, and more. Give us a call and set up an appointment. We are fully committed to your safety and security with a high-security lock.